您好!欢迎光临湘诚国际物流(上海/深圳/自主装柜),我们竭诚为您服务!
咨询热线+86 4008086156
联系我们

湘诚国际物流(上海/深圳/自主装柜)

地址:分公司:上海/深圳/长沙/武汉/合肥/岳阳/常德/六安
手机:18973153188

咨询热线4008086156

外贸交流中常用的900句商务英语汇总

发布时间2020-03-19人气:10262

12816847-7f69-45b7-8a82-6d6dbc6f602a.jpg



Unit One 希望与要求

Part I

1.We’d like to express out desire to establish business relations with you on the basis of equally, mutual benefit and the exchange of needed goods.

我方希望能在平等、互利、互通有无的基础上与贵司建立业务关系。

2.In order to extend our export business to your country, we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.

为了能在贵国拓宽我方的出口业务,我们希望能与你们直接建立业务关系。

3.Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us.

我们希望双方能建立互惠的贸易关系。

4.We look forward to a further extension of pleasant business relations.

希望我们之间友好的业务关系得到进一步的发展。

5.It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.

我方希望能够继续同贵方保持大量的业务往来。

6.We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon.

我方期待着尽快收到贵方的报价。

7.I hope you’ll see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.

希望贵方能从这一降价中看出我方真的在尽最大的努力。

8.We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.

我们希望尽早与你方洽谈业务。

9.We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.

我方希望能与贵方达成皮鞋贸易。

10.We look forward to your early and trust that through our mutual cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near future.

我们盼望早日得到你方的答复,并相信通过相互合作,我们不久即可达成这笔交易。

11.I hope we can do business together, and look forward to hearing from you soon.

希望我们有合作机会,并静候您的佳音。

12.I hope that we can cooperate happily.

希望我们合作愉快。

13.I hope that we can continue our cooperation.

希望我们能继续合作。

14.We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.

我们真心地希望这次交易能使我们双方都能满意。

15.We hope that this market trend will continue.

我方希望这种市场趋势能继续发展下去。

Part II

16.It is hoped that you would seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon.

希望你方能认真考虑这件事,并尽快答复我们。

17.We hope that you will deal with our request earnestly.

希望能得到贵方的迅速答复。

18.We hope to receive your immediate answer.

希望得到贵方的迅速答复。

19.We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter.

希望贵方对这件事能尽早答复。

20.We hope that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without its being submitted for arbitration.

我方希望争方可以通过友好谈判加以解决,而不要仲裁。

21.We look forward to your settlement at an early date.

我方期待着贵方早日解决这一问题。

22.Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.

如能早日解决这一问题,我方将不胜感激。

23.We hope that you can settle the claim as quickly as possible.

希望贵方能尽快解决索赔事宜。

24.We hope that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future.

希望类似的麻烦将来不再发生。

25.We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.

期待贵方能尽快报一个更低的价格。

26.We hope that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory solution.

希望此事有一个圆满的解决。

27.I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business.

我希望这件不愉快的事情不会影响我们今后的贸易。

28.We hope this matter will not affect our good relations in our future dealings.

我希望此事不会影响我们将来业务中的良好关系。

29.I wish that this business will bring benefit to both of us.

希望这笔生意对我们双方都会带来好处。

30.We hope this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations.

我们希望此事不会给我们的良好关系带来任何损害。

Unit Two 产品介绍

Part I

31.This model of typewriter is efficient and durable, economical and practical for middle school students.

这个型号的打字机对中学生来说,高效、耐用、经济、实惠。

32.The computer we produced is characterized by its high quality, compact size, energy saving and is also easy to learn and easy to operate.

我们生产的计算机其特点是质量好,体积小,节能,而且易学好用。

33.They are not only as low-priced as the goods of other markers, but they are distinctly superior in the following respects.

它们不但和其它厂家的产品一样低廉,而且在以下几个方面有其独特的优越性。

34.You will get a 30% increase in production upon using this machine and also it allows one person to perform the tasks of three people.

一旦使用该机器,你们将会增产30%,而且一个人可以顶3个人使用。

35.This product will pay its own way in a year.

该产品一年就可收回成本。

36.This machine will pay back your investment in six months.

该机器半年就可收回投资。

37.The new type of suitcase car designed by our engineers is very ingenious and practical.

我方工程师设计的新款行李车非常精巧、实用。

38.This kind of bicycle can be folded in half and handy to carry around, especially useful during traveling and traffic jams.

这种自行车可以折迭,携带方便,在旅行中或交通堵塞时特别有用。

39.The maximum speed of this kind of variable-speed bicycle is 30 km per hour.

这种变速车每小时的最大速度是30km

40.These machines have few breakdowns and are easy to maintain because of their simple mechanical structure.

这些机器由于机械的构造简单,所以很少故障,易于保养。

41.Compared with the other brands, this kind of type costs less per mile and wears much longer due to its topnotch rubber.

与其它牌子相比,这种轮胎每公司损耗较少,也耐磨一些,因为它是用一种流橡胶做成的。

42.This kind of type is characteristic of nonskid stops on wet roads.

这种轮胎的特点是在潮湿的路面上不打滑。

43.This material has a durable and easy to clean surface.

这种材料的表面耐用并易一地清洗。

44.This kind of air conditioning system is practical and economical for the needs of your company.

这种空调系统实用、经济、能满足贵公司的需要。

45.Our products are of superb quality as well as the typical oriental make-up.

我方产品,质量优良,具有典型的东方特色。

Part II

46.Our silk garments are made of super pre silk materials and by traditional silks.

我们的丝绸服装是用传统工艺做成的,采用的是高档真丝面料。

47.The garments are magnificent and tasteful and have a long enjoyed great fame both at home and abroad.

这些服装华丽、高雅、驰名中外,久享盛誉。

48.As our typewriters are made of light and hard alloy, they are both portable and durable.

我们的手提式打字机是用轻质硬合金制造的,故携带方便,经久耐用。

49.The hand bags we quoted are all made of the best leather and of various kinds of styles and colors in order to meet the requirements of all walks of life in your country.

我们所提的手提包均用最好的皮革制造,式样、颜色齐全,以适合贵国各阶层人士的需求。

50.As our product has all the features you need and is 20% cheaper compared with that of Japanese make, I strongly recommend it to you.

我们的产品具备了您所需要的各项特色,而且比日本产品便宜20%,所以我们向您极力推荐。

51.Vacuum cleaners of this brand are competitive in the international market and are the best-selling products of their Kind.

这种牌子的吸尘器在国际市场上颇具竞争力,是同类产品中最畅销的。

52.“Forever” multiple speed racing bicycles are sure to be salable in your market.

永久牌变速跑车在你们的市场上一定很畅销。

53.Owing to its superior quality and reasonable price, our silk has met with a warm reception and quick sale in most European countries.

我们的丝绸质量优良,价格公道,深受大多数欧洲国家的欢迎,非常畅销。

54.We feel that our product is the best kind in Asia and we can very well compete against Japan in price.

我们认为我们的产品在亚洲是最好的,在价格上完全可以与日本竞争。

55.Our goods are greatly appreciated in other markets similar to your own.

我们的产品在其它市场同在贵方市场一样受到欢迎。

56.By virtue of this superior quality, this product is often sold out of stock in many areas.

我们的产品因其优秀的质量,在很多地区经常脱销。

57.Our products are superior in quality and moderate in price and are sure to be saleable in your market.

我们的产品质量优秀,价格适中,在贵方市场上一定很畅销。

58.These items are most salable in our market.

在我方市场上,这些产品是最畅销的。

59.There has been a steady demand in our market for this kind of toy.

在我们的市场上,这种玩具的需求一直很稳定。

60.We have the pleasure in recommending you the goods similar to the samples you sent.

我们很高兴地向你们推荐类同于贵方所提供之样品的样品。

Unit Three 业务范围介绍

Part I

61.We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a sate-owned corporation dealing exclusively in light industrial goods.

我们是一家国营公司,专营轻工产品。

62.We are introducing ourselves as one of the lading exporters of the same line of business.

我们是同一业务范围内的主要出品商之一。

63.We have the pleasure of introducing ourselves to you as a state corporation specializing in the export of canned goods.

我们很荣幸地向你们自我介绍,我们专营出口罐头食品的一家国营公司。

64.We introduce ourselves as dealers in bicycles and spare parts. We have been in this line for over two decades.

我们是自行车和零部件的经销商,我们在这一行业已经做了20 多年了。

65.Our corporation is specialized in handling the export business of textiles.

我们公司专营纺织品出口业务。

66.The main products our corporation deals in are electrical appliances.

我们公司经营的主要产品是电器。

67.Our company is mainly engaged in agricultural products.

我公司主要经营农产品。

68.We specialize in the export of table-cloths.

我们专营餐布的出品业务。

69.Our company mainly deals with the export business of silk goods.

我公司主要经营丝织品的出口业务。

70.Our specialization is the exportation of Chinese silk garments.

我们专门经营中国丝绸服装的出口业务。

71.We are engaged in the import and export of machinery.

我们经营机械进出口业务。

72.We are now doing a large import business in fruits from Southeast Asia.

我们的业务是大批量进品东南亚的果品。

73.We specialize in handling clocks and watches of all sorts.

我们专门经营各种类型的钟表。

74.We also take on a variety of silk piece goods.

我们也经营各种绸缎的生意。

75.Our activities cover a wide range of commodities, such as ties, belts and shirts.

我们经营的商品范围多样,有领带、皮带、衬衫等。

Part II

76.We are in a very good position to supply most grades of canned fish at competitive prices and for good delivery.

我们完全有能力以最具有竞争性的价格提供各种鱼类罐头。

77.We are in a position to accept orders against customers samples specifying design, specifications and packaging requirements.

我们可以按照客户所提供的样品并根据其所要求的式样、规格、包装要求等接受订单。

78.We are not exporting straw and willow products, embroideries,, porcelain wares, jade carvings, antiques, Chinese paintings, silk flowers and various kinds of toys and gifts.

我们做草柳制品,刺绣制品,陶次瓷,玉雕,古玩,国画,绢花和各种各样的玩具和礼物的出品业务。

79.Our corporation is a major producer of technically advanced machinery and chemicals for industry and agriculture.

我们公司主要生产用于工业和农业的具有先进技术的机械和化工产品。

80.Electronic products fall within the scope of our business activities.

电子产品属于我们的业务经营范围。

81.We also do export business of hand made woven articles.

我们也做手工编制物品的出口业务。

82.We have been engaged in the glass business with many Asian countries for many years.

多年来我们一直在和许多亚洲国家做玻璃的业务。

83.Our company is mainly in the line of exporting Chinese art objects to European markets.

我们公司专做向欧洲市场出口中国工艺品的生意。

84.We also do import and export business in chemicals and agricultural products.

我公司还经营化学产品和家产品进出口的业务。

85.We have been importing and exporting all kinds of metals and minerals for 30 years and have many customers and friends in over 80 countries and regions.

86.Our corporation is a group enterprise integrating scientific research, business, production and service.

我们的公司是一家企业集团,集科研、业务、生产和售后服务为一体。

87.As a joint venture, our corporation has won a prominent position in the fields of home electronics, computers and telecommunications in China.

作为一家合资企业,在中国境内,我们公司在家用电器、计算器、电讯等领域处领先地位。

88.We are prepared to accept orders for goods with customers’ own trade marks or brand names.

我们可以按照客户所指定的商品的商标和牌号接受订单。

89.We have been handling leather shoes and gloves for more than 20 years.

我们经营皮鞋和手套已经有20多年了。

90.We have been engaged for two decades in the manufacture of such equipment.

我们从事这类设备的制造已20年了。

Unit Four 承诺

91.We assure you that such things will not happen again in our future deliveries.

我们保证,今后交货不会再出现类似的情况。

92.We’d like to avail ourselves of this opportunity to assure you of our prompt and careful attention in handling your future orders.

我们愿借此机会向贵方保证,贵方今后的订单我们一定会迅速认真地处理。

93.Our products are always as good as the samples we send, I can promise there will be no debasement of quality.

我们的产品一定和送给你们的样品一样好,我保证质量绝对不会降低。

94.I guarantee that there is no difference in quality between the products we’ll send you next month and what samples you saw just now.

我保证我方下个月将发送的产品和你们刚才所见到的样品在质量上不会有一丝一毫的差别。

95.I can promise you that the products we send you will be of A-1 quality.

我向你们保证我们会给你们送去的货物一定是一流的质量。

96.Our products are surely of standard quality.

我们的产品一定符合质量标准。

97.I give you my word that the payment will be made not later that the end of June.

我保证货款不会迟于6月底支付。

98.I promise I will check into these problems, and find out if they were our fault.

我保证一定会查清楚这些问题,看看是不是我们的错。

99.We can make sure that these goods will avoid being damaged during the transit.

我方保证这些货物在运输过程中不会被碰坏。

100.We will provide a fresh guarantee for the protection of the equipment repaired.

对于修理后的设备,我们将提供新的保证。

Unit Five 询盘

Part I

101.Pleas quote us for the goods listed on the enclosed inquiry sheet, giving your process CIF Jakarta.

请报所附询价单上的货物的价格,我们需要雅加达到岸价。

102.Pleas quote us your lowest price CIF Hamburg for 10MT of walnut meat.

请报10吨核桃仁最低的CIF汉堡价格。

103.Pleas quote us FOB London for 100 reams of good quality white poster paper.

请报100令优质白色广告纸的伦敦离岸价。

104.Pleas quote us your most competitive prices in order to consummate business.

请报出你方最具有竞争力的价格,以便达成交易。

105.Pleas quote us your lowest price for fertilizers.

请向我方报化肥最低价。

106.Pleas quote us your best price and let us know the minimum quantity for each order.

请报最优惠的价格,并告诉我们每一张订单必需的最少订购单。

107.Pleas make us as offer on CIF Hong Kong basis for handmade leather gloves.

请报手工制作的皮手套香港到岸价。

108.Pleas make us an offer, giving your price FOB New York.

请报纽约离岸价。

109.We have already made an inquiry for your articles; pleas make an offer before the end of this month.

我们已对你们的产品进行了询价,请在月底前报价。

110.I would like to make an inquiry about this type of leather bag.

我想询问一下这种款式皮包的价格。

111.We shall be pleased if you will furnish us with your quotation for this product.

如果贵方能向我方提供该产品报盘的话,我方会很高兴的。

112.Many of our customers are interested in your “Seagull” brand household scissors and we wish to have your C&F Shanghai quotations.

我方的许多客户对你方的”海鸥”牌家用剪刀感兴趣,希望你们能向我们报步第成本加运费价。

113.we want to know the price CIF Tokyo for your printed shirting 我们想了解一下贵方印花衬衫的CIF东京价格。

114.We are anxious to get an offer for your products.

我方急于想要贵方产品的报盘。

115.We shall be very glad to receive an offer from you on this brand of radios.

贵方若能提供这种牌子收音机的报盘的话,我方会非常高兴。

Part II

116.We should like to know the offer for the price of this kind.

我们想知道这种大米的报盘是多少?

117.We would like to know the minimum order quantities per color and per design.

我们想知道每种颜色、每种图案的最低订购数量。

118.What price could you quote us on two dozen sets?

我们订购两打的话,你们的报价是多少?

119.Would you please quote us a price on your 71*84 reversible wool blankets, 15% wool and 85% cotton, bound with rayon satin?

请问羊毛15%,棉花85%,尺寸为71*84用人造丝包边的双面毛毯的报价是多少?

120.How much are you asking for this brand of ties?

这种牌子的领带,贵方报价是多少?

121.If we order 10,000 units, what will be your offer?

如果我方订购1万套的话,贵方的报价是多少?

122.What’s the price for 1000 kilos of white sugar?

1000公斤白糖的价格是多少?

123.Can you supply this quality at approximately 50 cents per meter?

你方可否以每米50美分的价格提供这种质量的产品?

124.If our order is a substantial one, how much will you bring your price down?

如果我方订购数目大的话,贵方能降价的幅度有多大?

125.How much discount could you offer on an order of this size?

这么大的订单贵方可以给我方打多少折扣?

126.Pleas inform us what special offer you can make us.

请告知我方贵方所能报的特优价。

127.Here is a list of my requirements. I’d like to have your lowest quotations, CIF New York.

这是询价单,希望你们报CIF纽约的最低价。

128.Pleas inform us of your lowest price CIF London.

请贵方报出CIF伦敦的最低价。

129.We would appreciate it very much if you let us know what discount you can grant us if we give you a large order of your products.

若贵公司能告知我方在大量订购量贵方产品的情况下给于多少折扣,我方将不胜感激。

130.Pleas let us have your best quotation by tomorrow, together with the appropriate time of shipment.

请在明天告诉我方贵方的最优惠价格以及大概的装运期。

Unit Six 报盘

Part I

131.This offer is subject to your reply reaching here on or before 26th June.

该报盘以你方答复是在6月29日或之前到达我处为准。

132.If we can receive your order within the next ten days, we will make you a firm offer at the prices quoted.

如果我们在10天内收到你方订单,我们愿意按所报价格报以实盘。

133.This offer is firm (open, valid) for 5 days.

该报价有效期为5天。

134.The price we quoted is on FOB Shanghai basis instead of CIF Hong Kong basis and our offer will be valid until August 31.

我们所报价格是上海离岸价,而不是香港到岸价,我方报价的有效期至8/31

135.We make you’re the offer subject to your reply reaching us not later than noon December 23.

我方所报价格以贵方不迟于12/23日正午之前答复为准。

136.We have the offer ready for you.

我们已经为你准备好报盘。

137.I’d like to remind you that we’ll have to withdraw our offer if we don’t hear from you by next Monday.

我要提醒你的是,如果下星期一以前仍未接到贵方的答复,我方就得撤回报价。

138.This offer will remain effective for another 10 days from June 1,

该报价有效期至6/1起再延续10天。

139.The quality of our products is good and the prices are reasonable, so we are confident that you’ll accept our offer dated 4th May.

我们的产品质量好,价格合理,因此相信贵方能接受我方5/4的报价。

140.Since the market is advancing rapidly, the price we offered you is the best, I believe.

目前市场价格上涨很快,我相信我方的报价是最好的。

141.here are our latest price sheets. You’ll see that our prices are most competitive.

这是我们的 最新价格单,你会发现我方的价格极有竞争性。

142.We believe that the price we offer you can compete well with those of other firms.

我们相信我方所报价格与其它公司相比有很大的竞争性。

143.We hope you will accept our offer and give us your order soon.

我们希望贵方能接受我方的报价,并尽快下订单给我们。

144.We feel that our offer will give you full satisfaction and hope to receive a favorable reply from you soon.

我们认为我方的报价会令贵方十分满意,并期待着尽快收到贵方同意的答复。

145.If you think our proposal acceptable, pleas let us have your order at an early date.

如认为我方报盘可以接受,请早日下单。

Part II

146.We have the pleasure in offering you our product.

很高兴就我们的产品向贵方报价。

147.We are interested in making you an offer on our hand-made carpets, which are well received in the overseas markets.

很高兴向贵方报我方手工制作的地毯的价格,该产品在海外市场上深受欢迎。

148.Our price for two dozen pairs of plastic shower curtains with matching drapes would be $45. Shall we hold them for your order?

两打与窗帘图案配套的塑料雨布的报价是45美元,需不需要我们给你们备货?

149.We give you a price of $1440, FOB Chicago.

我们的报从是芝加哥离岸价1440美元。

150.We are pleased to quote you for 1500 dozen men’s shirts as per the sample sent you before, at the price of $5 per piece CIF New York for prompt shipment.

很高兴按照先前邮寄给贵方的样品报1500打男式衬衫的价格,每件纽约到岸价5美元,即刻发货。

151.In compliance with your request, we are now offering you 2000 dozen magnifiers at $36 per dozen CIF San Francisco, September shipment.

按贵方要求,我们报2000打放大镜,每打旧金山到岸价36美元,9月发货。

152.You will note that we are in position to offer you 50 long tons of tin toil sheets at the attractive price of $135 per long ton C&F Shanghai.

你们可以发现我们向你们所报50英吨锡箔纸的价格是非常诱人的,每英吨为上海到岸价135美金。

153.We offer you 1500 tons of Canada Oats at the price of $400 per ton.

现提供1500吨加拿大燕麦,每吨价格400usd

154.We can quote you a price of $75 a typewriter and a 10% discount on shipping.

我方可以给贵方75美元一台打字机的一个报价,运输方面可以给贵方打10%的折扣。

155.Our average wholesale price is $180 per unit.

我们的批发价平均是每套180usd

156.We offer you firm 2000 tons of chemical fertilizer at $150 per long ton CIF Vietnam for delivery in April.

我方向贵方报出2000吨化肥实盘CIF越南价,每英吨150usd,4月发货。

157.We can offer a quantity discount of up to 15%, but we are prepared to give 20% discount for an offer to buy the complete stock.

大批订购可以获8.5折优惠,整批购入则可享受8折优惠。

158.I have here our price sheet on an FAS vessel basis. The prices are given without engagement.

这是我们以船上交货为基础的价格单,所报价格没有约束力。

159.As prices are steadily rising, we would advise you to place your order without delay.

价格正稳步上升,建议贵方迅速订货。

160.Our product is in great demand and the supply is limited, so we would recommend that you accept this offer as soon as possible.

我方产品市场需求量很大,供货有限,建议贵方宜从速接受访报价为好。

Unit Seven 还盘

Part I

161.We hope you will consider our counter-offer most favorably and tell us your decision at your earliest convenience.

我方希望你方能考虑我们的还盘,给出一个最优惠的价格,并在方便的时候,尽早告诉我们你们的决定。

162.We wish you will consider you price and give a new bid, so that there can be a possibility for us to meet halfway.

希望你们能重新考虑你们的价格,报出一个新的价格,这样我们双方才有可能各让半步。

163.To accept the prices you quote would leave us with only a small profit on our sales because the principal demand in or city is for articles in the medium price range.

接受你们报价的话,留给我们的利润就不多了,因为我方市场对商品的主要需求是中等价格范围内的货物。

164.Your competitors are offering considerably lower prices and unless you can reduce your quotations, we shall have to buy elsewhere.

你们的竞争对手所报的价格要低得多,除非贵方降低报价,否则我们就从其它地方购货。

165.To accept your present quotation would mean a heavy loss to us, not to speak of profit.

如接受你方现报价格,对我方来说是一个重大损失,更不要说利润了。

166.I wish to point out that your offers are higher than some of the quotations from your competitors in other countries.

我想指出的是你们的报盘比你们在其它国家的竞争对手所提报的一些价格要高。

167.Your price really leaves no margin for reduction whatsoever.

你们的价格确实没有还价或再减的余地了吗?

168.We can obtain the same quality through another channel at a much lower price than that you quoted us.

同等质量的货物我们可以通过其它渠道买到,但价格却比你方的报价要低得多。

169.There is a big difference between your price and those of your competitors.

你们的报价和你们竞争对手所报价格之间的差距太大了。

170.We hope that you will quote us your rock-bottom price, otherwise we have no alternative but to place our orders elsewhere.

我们希望贵方能向我方报最低价,不然的话我方只能向其它商家下订单。

171.If you insist on your original offer, it will reduce our profit considerably.

如果贵方坚持原来的报价的话,我方的利润就会大幅度地下降。

172.We didn’t expect that the discount you offer would be so low.

我方没有想到贵方给的折扣那么低。

173.Your price should be based on the actual situation of our customer.

贵方的价格应该按照我方客户的实际情况来确定。

174.In our market, products of similar types are so many and with such low process that many of our regular customers may switch to other companies, I’m afraid.

在我方市场上,同类产品非常之多,价格又那么低廉,恐怕我们的许多老各户会转而购买其它公司的产品。

175.Your offer is not acceptable because we have another supplier offering similar quality products at a 4% discount.

我公司不能接受贵方的报价,因为有另外一家厂商报同样质量的商品时有4%的折扣。

176.Your quotation is by no means favorable with those of other origins.

同其它货源比,贵方的报价显然没有任何优惠之处。

177.I’m sorry to say that your prices are about 9% higher than those offered by other suppliers.

我很抱歉地说,贵方的报价比其它供货商的价格要高出大约9%

178.Compared with what is quoted by other suppliers, your price is uncompetitive.

同其它供货商所报价格相比,贵方的报价一点也不具竞争性。

179.Your price compare unfavorably with your competitor’s.

与贵方的竞争对手相比,你们所报价格一点也不占优势。

180.Our counter-offer is well in line with the international market fair and reasonable.

我们的还盘完全符合国际市场的价格水平,公平,合理。

Part II

181.Your offer is wider than we can consider.

贵方所报价格超出了我们的考虑范围。

182.We very much regret to state that our end users here find your price too high and out of line with the prevailing market level.

我方很遗憾地告知贵方,我方市场的最终客户认为你们的报价太高,偏离了现行市场的价格水平。

183.We appreciate the good quality of your goods, but unfortunately we are not going to accept the offer on your terms.

虽然我们很欣赏贵方货物的质量,但遗憾的是我方无法按照你们的条价接受报价。

184.We find your prices are too high to be acceptable.

我们发现你方价格太高,我方难以接受。

185.We regret to say that your offer is not in the least encouraging.

我方很遗憾的认为,贵方的报价一点都没有诱人之处。

186.The quotation submitted by you is too high.

贵方所报价格太高了。

187.We regret that it is impossible for us to entertain the bid.

很遗憾我们无法接受该报价。

188.You’re making us pay too high a price. That’ll put us in a tight corner.

你要的价格太高了,这会使我们很为难。

189.It would be impossible for me to push any sales at such high prices.

价格如此之高,我无法推销。

190.Your price is beyond our expectation.

你们的报价超出了我们的预期。

191.You should know that the price of the same product should be fixed differently in different markets, but yours is definitely too high in our market.

贵方应该明白,相同的产品在不同的市场,其价格的确定应该是有所不同的,但贵方所报价格在我方市场上绝对是高的。

192.Your quotation of sewing machines is too high to be acceptable.

贵方缝纫机的报价太高,我方不能接受。

193.We regret so say that your price is on the high side. We do not think there is any possibility of business unless you cut your price by 20%

我方很遗憾地告诉贵方,你们的价格太高了,我方认为没有成交的可能性,除非贵方降价20%

194.Your price has gone up so rapidly. It would be impossible for us to push any sales at such a price.

贵方的价格上涨得那么快,以这样一个价格推销产品,对我们来说是不可能的。

195.We regret to say that there is no possibility of business because of your high price.

很遗憾,你方价格太高,无法成交。

196.The price you offered is entirely unworkable.

贵方所报价格根本没法做。

197.if you hang on to the original offer, business is impossible.

如果贵方坚持原报价的话,生意将无法成交。

198.If you are able to make the price easier, we might take a larger quantity.

如果贵方的报价再低一点的话,我们要的量也许会大一些。

199.There is little likelihood of concluding business at your price.

以这个价格达成交易几乎没有什么可能。

200.We think that your offer is not favorable for us to increase the market share on our end.

我方认为贵方的报价不利于我方增加我方市场的占有率。

Unit Eight 对还盘的反应

Part I

201.Your counter-offer is much too low, especially considering the small amount of your order.

就你们所定的量来看,你们的还盘太低了。

202.Our price is fixed on a reasonable level.

我方的报价是以一个合理的水平来确定的。

203.Our products are moderately priced.

我方的产品定价适中。

204.This is the best price we can give you.

这是我方所能报的最优惠的价格了。

205.The price has been reduced to the limit.

该报价已经降到最低限了。

206.Our price is already on its lowest level.

我方的价格已经是最低价了。

207.There is little scope for further reducing the price.

已经没有再了降价的余地了。

208.Considerable quantities have been sold at this level, any further reduction is out of the question.

以这个价格卖出去的货一直很多,再进一步降价是不可能的。

209.We cannot make any further discounts.

我方无法再多给折扣了。

210.This is our rock-bottom price. We can’t make any further concessions.

这是我方最低价格,不可能再让了。

211.Sorry, we generally do not quote on a discount basis.

抱歉,一般来说我方的报盘不打折扣。

212.We can’t make any allowance for this lot.

这批货我们不能再让价了。

213.This is the very best offer we can make for your. We consider this is a rock-bottom price indeed.

这是我方所能报的最优惠的价格了。我方认为这确实是地板价了。

214.I’m afraid there is no room to negotiate the price.

恐怕没有再讲价的余地了。

215.This is a special offer and is not subject to our usual discount.

这已经是优惠价了,没有平时的折扣了。

216.The possibility of a fall in price is rather remote, I’m afraid.

恐怕降价的可能性是很渺茫的。

217.The price we offer you is the lowest, we cannot do better.

我方所报价格已经是最低了,我们无法再让了。

218.We very much regret to say that we can’t cut the price to the extent your required.

非常抱歉,我方无法将价格降到贵方所要求的程度。

219.We are in a difficult position to satisfy your request for reducing the price.

我们很难满足你们的降价要求。

220.It is really difficult to comply with your request for shading the price.

关于你方要求降价一事,我们实难照办。

Part II

221.I dare say that the prices we offer compare favorably with any quotations you can obtain elsewhere.

我敢说,我们所报价格比你们从任何商家获得的价格都要优惠。

222.I’m afraid you won’t find another company who will give you a cheaper price than ours.

恐怕你找不出能给出比我们价更低的另外一家公司。

223.What we give you is a good price. We don’t think it could be put better. Take it or leave it, it’s up to you.

我们所报的价格是很优惠的,不可能再低了,要不要随你。

224.If you compare the quality of our goods with that of other countries, you will see that our price is very reasonable.

假如你把我们的产品质量和别国的比较一下,就看出我们的价格是很合理的。

225.The price we quoted you for belts is much lower than that of last year’s. You must have found it very competitive.

我方的皮带报价比去年的报价要低的多,贵方应该能看出该报价很具有竞争力。

226.Our offer might be a bit high, but you will soon make bigger profits when market fluctuations stop.

我方的报价可能会略微偏高一点,但一旦市场回稳,你们会赚取更高的利润的。

227.The present market situation is on an upward trend, so you don’t have to worry about the profit.

目前的市场趋势在往上走,所以贵方不必担心利润的问题。

228.Our product is rather competitive, so there is no question of profit.

我方的产品极具竞争性,利润不是问题。

229.Your counter-offer seems to be a little tight. If so, our profit margin will be too small.

贵方的还盘是不是太低了些,如果这样的话,我方的利润额就太小了。

230.If you increase your initial order to 30,000, I suppose we would consider reducing the price to $380 per unit.

如果贵方能将首次订货升至3万套,我想我方可以考虑将价格降至380美元一套。

231.If you double the order, we may consider giving you an 8% discount.

如果贵方的订货时能增加一倍的话,我方可以考虑给你们8%的折扣。

232.The best we can do is to allow you 2% off our quotation.

我们最多只能将所报价格降低2%

233.There are so many rich people in your area. To them, a high price means a good quality product.

贵方市场上有那么多有钱人,对他们来说,高价位代表了高质量产品。

234.If you stick to your counter-offer without any compromise, we might not be able to make a deal.

如果贵方坚持你们的报盘而一点都不让步的话,这笔生意我们可能就无法成交了。

235.Your bid is obviously out of line with the price ruling in the present market.

很显然,你方的还价与当前行市不符。

236.We regret that we cannot book your order according to your counter-offer.

很遗憾,我方不能按照贵方的还盘接有你方订货。

237.Our table-cloths are moderately priced and quite salable in your market.

我们的台布价格适中,在你方市场上完全可以做得开的。

238.We don’t think that this price can be considered high in your market.

我方并不认为这个价格在你们市场会很高。

239.We feel that your counter-offer is not proper because the price for such material is on the rise at present.

我方觉得贵方的还价不合适,因为该材料的价格目前正在上涨。

240.We are not in a position to entertain business at your price, since it is far below our cost price.

由于你方出价比我们成本低得多,我们不能接受订货。

Unit Nine 要求优惠

Part I

241.All your quotations are on an FOB Vancouver basis. May I ask if you allow any discount?

你方报的都是FOB温哥华价,请问你们给不给折扣?

242.Isn’t it possible to give us a little more discount?

难道就没有可能再多打一些折扣了吗?

243.If you are prepared to give me some allowance, i’ll consider placing an order for 10000 doze.

如果你们愿意减价的话,我可以考虑订购10000打。

244.Should you be prepared to reduce your price, we might come to terns.

如果贵方准备降价的话,我们也许就能成交。

245.If I show you an offer lower than yours, would you be able to conclude transaction at that price?

如果我告诉你一个比你们低的价格,你愿意以那个价格成交吗?

246.If the order is substantial one, how much will you come down?

如果订购数量相当大,你们可以降价多少?

247.May we suggest that you make some allowance on your quoted prices?

我方能建议贵方的报价降低一点吗?

248.If we place an order for 2000 dozen up, can you give us a special discount?

如果我方订购2000打以上的话,贵方能否给我们一个特殊折扣?

249.If our order is more than 10000 MT, will you give us an additional 6% commission?

如果我方订购1万吨以上的话,贵方能否额外给我们5%的佣金?

250.We hope you will allow us come discount on our purchase of 6000 dozen?

我方购买6000打的话,希望贵方能给我方一些折扣。

251.We’d like to ask for a reduction in price because of the big size of our order.

鉴于我方的定货量很大,希望能降价。

252.Since the present market is so weak, you’ll have to lower your price if you want us to increase sales.

由于目前的市场不那么景气,如果贵方需要我方增加销售量的话,就必须降价。

253.We hope to get your best offer for bicycles.

希望贵方能报自行车的最低价。

254.We invite quotation of the lowest price.


4008086156